ScopeThis policy applies to the savebeta websites and domains.
• Make use of our application and services as an authorized user
• Visit any of our websites that link to this Privacy Statement
• Receive any communication from us including newsletters, emails, calls, or texts
2. Data You ProvideLiterally, you can visit https://savebeta.ng without telling us who you are or revealing any information about yourself. However, some data that you may provide is listed below
This data includes:
• Account information such as your name, email address, and password
• Payment information such as your billing address, phone number, credit card, debit card or other payment method
We additionally collect the following personal data:
If you provide us, or our service providers, with any Personal Data relating to other individuals, you represent that you have the authority to do so and acknowledge that it will be used in accordance with this Privacy Statement. If you believe that your Personal Data has been provided to us improperly, or to otherwise exercise your rights relating to your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information set out in the Contact Us section below.
3. Device and Usage DataWhen you visit our savebeta website, we automatically collect and store information about yo your visit using browser cookies (files which are sent by us to your computer), or similar tectechnology. You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is is being sent. The Help Feature on most browsers will provide information on how to accept cookies, disable cookies or to notify you when receiving a new cookie. If you do not accept co cookies, you may not be able to use some features of our Service and we recommend that yoyou leave them turned on.
We also process information when you use our services and products. This information may include:
• IP Address
• Authentication records
• Web terms or searches that led you to the site
Data we collect from third partiesWe may receive your personal data from third parties such as companies subscribing to savebeta services, partners and other sources. This information is not collected by us but by a third party and is subject to the relevant third party’s own separate privacy and data collection policies. We do not have any control or input on how your personal data is handled by third parties. As always, you have the right to review and rectify this information. If you have any questions you should first contact the relevant third party for further information about your personal data. Where that third party is unresponsive to your rights, you may contact the Data Protection Officer at savebeta (contact details below) and we can assist you.
Our websites and services may contain links to other websites, applications and services maintained by third parties. The information practices of such other services, or of social media networks that host our branded social media pages, are governed by third parties’ privacy statements, which you should review to better understand those third parties’ privacy practices.
Purpose and Legal Basis for the Processing of Personal DataWe collect and use personal data about you with your consent to provide, maintain, and develop our products and services and understand how to improve them.
These purposes include:
• Building a Safe and Secure Environment
• To Verify or authenticate your identity; and
• Investigate and prevent security incidents such as breaches, attacks and hacks.
• Providing, Developing, and Improving our Products and Services
• Deliver, maintain, debug and improve our products and services.
• Enable you to access savebeta services and set up accounts.
• Provide you with technical and customer support.r> • Organize and Deliver Advertising and Marketing • Send you newsletters and other marketing communications about current and future products, programs and services, events, competitions, surveys and promotions held by us or hosted on our behalf; and
• Organize events or register attendees and schedule meetings for events.
Where we process your personal data to provide a product or service, we do so because it is necessary to perform contractual obligations. All of the above processing is necessary in our legitimate interests to provide products and services and to maintain our relationship with you and to protect our business for example against fraud. Consent will be required to initiate services with you. New consent will be required If any changes are made to the type of data collected. Within our contract, if you fail to provide consent, some services may not be available to you.
Sharing and DisclosureWe will share your personal data with third parties only in the ways set out in this Policy or set out at the point when the personal data is collected.
Legal RequirementWe may use or disclose your personal data in order to comply with a legal obligation, in connection with a request from a public or government authority, or in connection with court or tribunal proceedings, to prevent loss of life or injury, or to protect our rights or property. Where possible and practical to do so, we will tell you in advance of such disclosure.
Service Providers and Other Third PartiesWe may use a third party service provider, independent contractors, agencies, or consultants to deliver and help us improve our products and services. We may share your personal data with marketing agencies, database service providers, backup and disaster recovery service providers, email service providers and others but only to maintain and improve our products and services. For further information on the recipients of your Personal Data, please contact us by using the information in the Contact Us section below.
What are cookies?A cookie is a small file with information that your browser stores on your device. Information in this file is typically shared with the owner of the site in addition to potential partners and third parties to that business. The collection of this information may be used in the function of the site and/or to improve your experience.
• Strictly Necessary. As a web application, we require certain necessary cookies to run our service. • Preference.
• We use preference cookies to help us remember the way you like to use our service.
• Some cookies are used to personalize content and present you with a tailored experience. For example, location could be used to give you services and offers in your area.
• We collect analytics about the types of people who visit our site to improve our service and product.
4. Retention & DeletionWe will only retain your personal data for as long as necessary for the purpose for which that data was collected and to the extent required by applicable law. When we no longer need personal data, we will remove it from our systems and / or take steps to anonymize it.
5. Your Rights to Your Personal Data
Withdrawing ConsentIf you have consented to our processing of your personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, free of charge, such as where you wish to unsubscribe from marketing messages that you receive from us. If you wish to withdraw your consent, please contact us using the information found at the bottom of this page.
How to Exercise Your RightsYou can make a request to exercise any of these rights in relation to your personal data by sending the request to our privacy team by using the form below. For your own privacy and security, at our discretion, we may require you to prove your identity before providing the requested information.
7. ComplaintsIf you have a complaint about this Policy or any element of your personal information that we hold then please contact us below. If you are not satisfied, then you have the right to lodge a complaint with the local data protection authority.
8. Contact UsTo request a copy for your information, unsubscribe from our email list, request for your data to be deleted, or ask a question about your data privacy, we've made the process simple:
MAKE A DATA PRIVACY REQUEST
Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Write to us at:
Data Privacy Officer of savebeta: Road5, suite J88, Ikota Shopping Complex, Lekki-Epe express way, Lagos State.
Call us at: +234 (01) 8880255